Saturday, April 13, 2013

Transform lunch bags into gift bags!

I finished making these super cute gift bags for the ladies coming to my crop and I wanted to show you how quickly you can pull these together.

























First, pull together your lunch bags and stamping materials. I went with a floral theme.







































Next, fold down top of the bag about half an inch. Repeat. Grab your hole punch and make holes all around the bag.

































I grabbed a few tags I had around and finished them up with some gel pen accents and metallic rub on product. Names on the back of the tags.




















Last, I finished them off by threading some burlap through the holes, adding some ribbon, and attaching the tags & a bit of bling. Pack with goodies and a puff of tissue on the top and you're done!


























0 comments:

Post a Comment