Saturday, February 2, 2013

So, Happy Groundhog Day! Regardless of shadows being seen, I always feel like we're moving towards spring when we get through January (such a looong month). And the sun is out here, which is a good thing.

Also finished up my holiday paper bag album at last Saturday's crop. I created this mainly with the Bo Bunny Rejoice line, with odds and ends from my stash. It's kind of nice to have a photo of myself in an album. Thanks Mom!
























My question is ~ how do you store or display your various small albums? I love making them for gifts, but I seem to have ended up with a certain percentage of them accumulating in my own house.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I know someone who displays their albums using plate display stands. I don't display mine, as we have so much dust in our dry climate. It is nice to include photographs of yourself, often we are the one's who are behind the camera, not in front of the lens. My promise to myself this year is to get more photographs of me and my son!
Lovely to have found your blog.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment! I have some in a hanging basket while the rest are tucked away in various storage containers.

Post a Comment